Although we currently observe a high increase in COVID-19 / Corona Virus cases, we expect (or at least hope) that this diseas will no longer concern us in September, and that we can hold the event as normal.
However, since this situation cannot be predicted at the moment, please note the following informations:
- The schedule for submission of abstracts remains the same:
Deadline for submissions: April 1 for oral contributions, May 1 for poster presentations
Notifications about acceptance will be sent out mid of May
- Registration for participants will be kept open, but please do not transfer / pay the registration fee now!
You will receive an invoice at the beginning of May, since we hope that by this date we have enough information to decide whether the event can take place normally.
If we receive more registrations than our capacity allows (200 participants), than the following ranking will be made, and invoices will be sent our accordingly:
- presenting authors of confirmed contributions
- date of registration (= assigned registration number)
- Payment must be done 2 weeks after issuing the invoice at the latest to keep your registration active, otherwise your registration might be deleted automatically and you need to register again.